In just about 2 weeks our Fall Fest will be here!!!! This is a great opportunity for Rejoice to connect with God in worship, connect with each other in the many fun activities and food afterwords and very importantly … to connect with the many people who may be visiting us for the first time!!!!
So how can we make the most of this great opportunity? Here are a few simple ways!!!!
- First! Come to the service yourself and personally invite someone to join you!
- Second!! Come a little early to the service and fill in the front rows and move to the middle! This will make it easier for first time visitors to feel more comfortable!
- Third!!! Try to make it a priority to greet someone you do not know! If we are intentional about welcoming and greeting it will go a long way in showing the wider community who we are!
- Fourth!!!! there are many ways to plug in and volunteer for the Fall Fest itself! Please take a moment to peruse the sign up and see where you can help out.
- Fifth!!!!! Take a moment right now to pray for this event! Rejoice wants to do all we can to welcome more people into our community life and this is an opportunity for that!!! Together we can all share in helping our church grow and extend our capacity to serve others in Christ’s Name! This will be a great opportunity!!! Let’s make the most of it!!!
Thank you for your partnership in ministry!!!
God bless you!!!
With much love,
Stop by the photo booth for some fun shots that will be provided in conjunction with our friends at Funway.
And finally, feeling a little tense or stressed? Well, come and enjoy a chair massage from Fox Valley Wellness.