We are committed to creating a Matrix experience that is safe, fun, and will nurture every middle school student’s faith as they grow in many ways during this important time in their life. You can expect the following in Matrix:
- Students will be part of a mentor group – usually grouped by gender and grade level.
- Each mentor group has 2-3 adult and high school Mentors who will build relationships with the students, model their faith, and facilitate activities for the mentor group.
- Matrix meets on Wednesday evenings, usually at Rejoice, with the following types of gatherings:
- EXPLORE – we’ll share a meal together along with games, interactive teaching and worship experiences, and mentor group discussion time
- Mentor Night – from time to time mentor groups plan their own activities for fun and relationship building
- Powersurge – several times throughout the year we will all get together for a fun activity or service project
Make sure you visit our “Staying Connected” page to learn how you can stay up-to-date with all the Matrix news & happenings!