Meeting on Mondays from October 22 through November 12 – 6:30-8:00, dinner included
We know that every Christian has a role to play in God’s mission. One very important aspect of mission is sharing God’s story with others through actions and words. This is how God grows the church! Yet most people find the idea of sharing God’s story with another person to be uncomfortable.
Join this small group series on getting more comfortable sharing God’s story in a way that is authentic, respectful, and leaves the hard work in the hands of the Holy Spirit. We CAN share good news with God at our side. Some things we will explore:
- Everybody is uncomfortable – let’s talk about it,
- The story of God in your life,
- Becoming more aware of God at work in relationships around us,
- Listening and sharing with authenticity and love,
- Encouraging one another as we live and share good news in Christ.
Contact Dan Bielenberg with questions ([email protected])